I want to be a Professional Coach




 I want to be a professional volleyball coach someday, because before I am a student athlete and my coach told me that I have a potential to be coach and besides, I want to share my knowledge and my skills to my future players. And I want to guide and motivate them to pursue what they want to be. I can showcase my talent and skills that I learn from my teachers and coach. Aside from that I can help them improved their confidence and their communication skills and be able to express their thought in a sensitive manner.  And lastly volleyball honed me to become competitive in everything that I do but also be able to accept defeat as a way from me to improve in the future.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Athlete

My Dream Course is Physical Education